Are you ready to apply to come on board at the BC Makers Market?
Let’s figure that out.
- Read this page completely before proceeding.
- Our upcoming market dates can be found on the event dates page.
How can I apply?
To apply to BC Makers Market you’ll need to completely fill out our application.
We will review all applications and will get back to you via email. If you have not heard back from us, please contact us via our email.
Read these FAQs before applying. We can answer other questions about the markets via email our contact form. Please don’t send us Facebook or instagram messages with event questions, it’s not the most timely way to get in touch with us.
When is set up?
Access and set up for stallholders from 8.00am.
Please arrive no later than 9.30am. When you first arrive, please check in with us.
The market opens to the public at 10.00am. Please be ready to trade by 10:00am. We do not permit early break down. Please DO NOT break your booth down in any visible way before 4pm, no matter what your day is like.
What type of brands are we looking for? Maybe you! We are seeking:
- artists who make and sell their own original art work; painters, print makers, jewelers, etc.
- brands that make and sell original handmade items– high quality candles and soaps, pots and clay work, woven crafts, wood crafts, original knitted items, original sewn items, etc.
- designers and graphic artists who sell their work
- locally-based small businesses who want to be part of the Pop-Up experience; galleries and boutiques that have a certain focus on Melbourne made or designed items or ecological and ethical products
- services or experiences that we feel are relevant to our visitors
What are the fees?
The stall fees are:
$120 when booking for the weekend ($60 per day; Saturday and Sunday)
$70 when booking individual days
On the application, you are given the option to rent tables, chairs, table cloths and square payment systems from us to use during the event.
This is optional, you can bring your own.
Our tables are 1.8 x 0.76m, deep. Please make note of these dimensions if you rent a table so you can plan accordingly.
HOW TO APPLY
Step One: Please complete the online application here.
Step Two: After filling out this online application, you’ll receive an email informing you if you have been approved, waitlisted, or declined.
Step Three: After approval or waitlisting, you will be emailed a copy of the information pack, please review this pack as it has all the relevant information regarding our market.
Step Four: For approved brands you will also received a booking invoice. Please ensure you pay the invoice in a timely matter. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of your space.
Step Five: Prior to the event you will receive an event allocation email, it will have your stall location for the event and contact details if you experience any issues on the day.